Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sunshine

This weekend filled my cup...I was so glad to get out into the fresh air and take in the goodness of warm air and the soft pillow like clouds and ofcourse the sunshine. I decided to take a walk and ended up walking for about a couple hours. I forgot how great it is to just take in God's creation and talk to Him at the same time; it was wonderful. I was feeling great until later when I realized that I had gotten a couple blisters and a sunburn that included leaving a little Sicily shaped white mark where my necklace of Sicily is...oh well...I did not get much accomplished of which I will pay severly for this week, but I don't care!

I love all the newness in the air too! All in all great weekend...oh except no one should ever see the movie Marie Antoinette, it was horrible...other than wasting those two hours of existence life rocked.

I also got some great new books...Soul Cravings by Erwin McManus (thanks Zach) is one of them...I'll let you know how it turns out!

No comments: