Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Waaay overdue update...for my non existent readers!!

Ok...sooo much has happened since October...being that holy sh** that was a year ago... we'll try with a bulleted abridged version.


  • November/December I worked for UPS and interviewed a ton
  • January I interviewed a ton and helped my cousin plan and put together his wedding
  • February my Aunt in Redding CA called and offered me a job at her property management co
  • March I interviewed a ton
  • April my offered a second job as an on-site manager with a free apartment and extra income
  • May I accepted the position and moved into my new apartment and new life in Redding
Since I've been enjoying life, found a church and small group I love, made new friends, dated (yes that's right dated--plural). Generally, things have been great...got to get back to MO and see everyone and feel confident in my decision to move back to CA. God is so good...recently there have been some bumps that have tried to throw me off course but you know happiness is a decision and Jesus is my source of joy--it just takes time and gentle reminders to remember that and some strength to decide to be happy regardless of what life tries to throw at you.

I promise more dating stories will come...but that's all I got for now!




No comments: