Sunday, March 27, 2011

1st Quarter...check!

A quarter of the year has passed by, so much has happened...so many life decisions! I have this constant push and pull between wanting things at one moment and then getting them at moments I don't want them anymore...it can be frustrating!!

It's also teaching me a lot about who I want to be...content! It's been a long time since I've felt that way and I need it in my life right now! Some career goals are becoming reality and I need the focus and grounding to be able to accomplish things well.

I finally get to use my group on to jazzercise tomorrow and I can't wait to start feeling better about my body and not so fragile. Working with Habitat for a couple days really showed me that I still have stamina and can do it!!

I'm excited for this new beginning!!

No comments: